Wednesday, December 28, 2016

'Why Shouldn't I kill?' Back Cover and Index

Back cover:

I want to kill my mother.
A girl is fascinated by the case of a murderous 12 year old in Nagasaki. The girl that wanted to kill sent a one-page letter to a news web site that covered the case, TBN.

'Why shouldn't I kill?' Following the girl's question, anonymous but gentle hearted readers chose to take action. More than 100 notes were sent, and the words from their fervent hearts are reported in this book. These written words, that cast light on the darkness of today, will surely touch your heart as well.


Foreword

1 Abnormal murder in Nagasaki

2 A letter from a certain girl

3 Postwar's endless Japan

4 Letter from the girl to the readers

5 Boy / girl crime

6 My letter to the girl

7 Reader's letter to the girl

8 Sight lost on humanity

9 Endless resistance [repulsion]

Appendix: parents' authorization exam

Epilogue: a message from the girl


Afterword

No comments:

Post a Comment